Aluminium belt conveyor for concrete
Aluminum belt conveyors can be 0.8m and 1m wide and from 8 to 14m long.
These conveyors are specially designed for transporting gravel, sand, lightweight aggregates and ready-mixed concrete. The conveyor is mounted on two strong aluminum profiles, and the parts of the other one are galvanized. A belt scraper is installed on the Conveyor belt, which ensures that the rotating conveyor belt is clean.
All belt conveyors are supplied with a drum motor with an integrated reducer, inlet and outlet funnels for transported materials. These conveyors also have lifting eyes for transport.
The conveyor can be equipped with wheels, height-adjustable legs and a body with a lid.
- 0.8 x 10 M
- 0.8 x 12 M
- 0.8 x 14 M
- 1 x 08 M
- 1 x 10 M
- 1 x 12 M
- long service life and does not rust
- lightweight due to its materials and construction
- easy to set up and take down
- conveyors over 8m long can be folded for transport
- can be transported on top of the concrete unit, which reduces transportation costs
- controlled from the concrete node computer
- easy cleaning, maintenance and service
Manufacturer Fibo intercon (Denmark)
Files to download: